We provide Cooktop Repair in Corona and surrounding areas.
Cooktops are cooking surfaces that can be gas or electric but are without ovens and are usually installed directly onto counter tops. Radiant heat cooktops are a newer form of heating and are normally a radiant heating element under a glass composite top.
Ranges (gas or electric) feature cooking surfaces or flat heating elements on the top of the unit with an oven underneath that usually has a broiler feature. Built-in ovens are usually wall mounted and may offer double ovens or oven and microwave combinations. See our appliance tips below to help prevent the need for cooktop repair. Click Here for Electric Range / Oven Repair
We cannot see electricity flow so any fluctuation in electric current might result in serious damage to you and your appliances.
Following these minor safety tips can save you from major hazards of life.
■ Never use appliances with wet hands and feet
■ Always check loose sockets and plugs.
■ Keep your appliances switched off and plugged out when not in use.
APPLIANCE TIPS FOR COOKTOPS
Here are some care tips for Electric or Gas Cooktops:
1) Always used medium temperatures for cooking to avoid hazards of burning, and over spilling of your food items..
2) Keep your oven clean after use. Wipe off oil, or other over spills immediately before the burners get clogged up.
3) Gaskets or rubber linings of oven doors should be kept free of oil and dirt which prevents proper closure of doors. These rubber seals help to properly close the doors by creating slight vacuum and help to maintain temperature while cooking.
4) Always clean the glass cover of ovens with mild soap and water.
5) For gas cooktops, always check that gas supply to gas range is free flow and the gas pilot is never choked.
6) Never use scrubbers or scrubbing detergents to clean cook tops to avoid abrasions on the surface of cook tops.
7) Always use pans with clean bases to avoid burning from the underside of pans.
Hopefully if you follow these tips you won't need cooktop repair.
Health Issues with Induction Cooktops